Thursday, April 16, 2015

Story with a Photo- Gun Range



One day we went to the gun range with my some of my cousins. We had an Ar-15 which belonged to my eldest cousin. We had to wait for the sound to be able to go out and put our target for risks of getting shot. My cousin was the first one to shoot he fired a whole clip into the target around eight shots. The it was my brothers turn. He had earlier experience because he and my eldest cousins were the one that had fired a gun before. It was my turn the Ar-15 had a scope and I was at first told to hold the gun standing up, but if that became difficult to change to sitting down and fire like that. The first shot I was not expecting the recoil, and was jerked back. I then decided to sit down for that it was difficult. We shot the gun for 2 hours I used 32 rounds around 4 clips.   

4 comments: