Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Final Exam

1. Complete
2. Complete
3. Complete

4.
This is my picture changed me the most by showing me how a model unaware that he is being photographed is so much more life like and a authentic. As we can see in the picture Mason is just playing around and has no idea that people are taking pictures of him. A model that is aware of the picture would not be as real as someone that is unaware because someone that is aware would either try to model for the picture or try to fix flaws about very trivia things making it seem that much more touched up. An aware model can capture the joys and sadness of the day without having to try to put on a fake smile.

5. The Elements of Art shape and form are very similar in the aspects that they use geometric shapes.  The difference is that shape uses two dimensional such as squares and circles. they are flat and show width and length. Form is a three dimensional object. Examples of this can be a sphere, pyramid, or a cylinder. 


6. Pattern is when object or symbol is repeated all over a piece of art. Repetition uses a  pattern to make the work of art seem alive. Repetition of certain items within the design creates a sense of unity within the work of art. 



7. Here is my Weebly About Me page. I was inspired by Patrick Zephyr. Here is his About Me page.

8.

I believe that my Final project Nature was the best because the pictures that I took were not limited to the school like I usually do. I went around my neighborhood trying to spotting pictures of nature that I could take. At that point I had the most experience taking pictures and using camera raw so i could fix the picture the best at this point. This Project made me enjoy nature much more then i did and show me that nature is dieing out because humans are changing the land to fit it for there personal needs. I learned to look that the small things because when i was looking for nature for my pictures it was very difficult. So i had to look beyond what I actually saw right in front of me to things that where much further away. 




4 comments:

  1. This article taught me a lot, it has also explained very clearly.This post is really great.
    scr888

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually wonderful some ideas in the blog. You have touched good quality points here.
    ไฮโล

    ReplyDelete
  3. รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ สำหรับผู้ที่เดินทางมาจากต่างชาติ หรือบ้านนอก มาลงเครื่องที่ท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ เพื่อมาท่องเที่ยว หรือทำธุระต่างๆถ้าเกิดท่านกำลังมองหารถเช่า พวกเราขอเสนอแนะ Banana rent-a-car รถเช่าคุณภาพดี ราคาไม่แพง รถยนต์ทุกคันผ่านการตรวจสอบก่อนมอบรถยนต์ โดยเหตุนี้สามารถเชื่อมั่นได้ว่าทุกการเดินทางของคุณจะไม่เป็นอันตราย ไร้กังวล เพราะว่าพวกเราเป็น บริษัทยานยนต์เช่าที่พร้อมให้บริการ #รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ

    บริษัทรถเช่า
    รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ
    รถเช่าระหว่างซ่อม
    รถเช่าไม่ใช้บัตรเครดิต
    เช่ารถเก๋ง
    รถรับส่งสนามบิน

    ReplyDelete