Thursday, January 8, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Reflection


1. How do you think your project represents your work as a student?
This project represents my work as a student by showing how hard and how much work I put in my daily tasks.


2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?

I have learned a lot during this school year from the rules of composition to the different tools in Photoshop.


3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
I believe that when, working in a group everyone should put in equal amount of time and effort towards the project.

4. What are some of the disadvantages?


Some of the disadvantages i had when doing this project is that i am very new to Photoshop so i do not know how to use it properly.

5. Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?

I would have liked to put more time in Photoshop for each of my pictures and changed them a little more.

6. Is there anything else that you want to include?


No I think I covered most of the aspect of Margaret Brouke White in my project.


7.How does yours compare?


I think that my project was pretty good but some students had very good projects also.


8.Were you surprised by some students?


Yes, some people had chosen a difficult photographer and duplicated his/her work perfectly.


9.Did you surprise yourself?


Yes, my pictures came out much better then i thought they would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment